Thursday, August 13, 2009

Copy Paste & Blog

I ve noticed that a few of (Indonesian) blogs are nothing but a copy paste of someone else's blog. It is not about copy-pasting parts of it, but the whole blog. Why would people do that? Is it their way of becoming part of (what Roy Suryo called as trend) blogging world?

I found out years ago that some people copy-pasted my emails to this open mailing list in their blogs. Some put my name on it, some didnt.

The last one that I know of is my friend's art blog has been plagiarised by this person who seems to be a student of one of Surabaya's art schools. What interesting is this bloke is not shy in putting up his picture and a link to his facebook. I would have thought if I did that I wouldnt want people to know the real me. But that's just me. Would you exposed yourself when you plagiarised someone's works?


4 comments:

wahyudi pratama said...

makasih ti ....

tu anak masih ga tau atau emang ga tau urusan begini2an yah ....

yg punya said...

ya mustinya umur segitu udah tau, sekolahan pula.

kemaren aja mase email aku padahal ngelink doang ke postingku yg notabene bukan videoku sih, cuma nemu di youtube.

yah beda2 ye misinya orang

wahyudi pratama said...

ah kayanya si ni anak emang dogol ...udah gw sms, email, msg ke fb nya ga bales2 tuh ....

wahyudi pratama said...

Ti, si anak itu udah minta maap dan menghapus semua tulisannya hehehehee

yah dimaapkeunlah ....