Friday, March 02, 2007

My 15 minutes?

"In the future everyone will be famous for fifteen minutes."
Andy Warhol
A couple of days ago, I was minding my own business when an SMS from U came. 'There's your picture in the "museum night" brochure'. I bursted to laugh. (Boy, I need to laugh these days. Thank you, U) He must be joking, I thought. What picture in what brochure?

Then, it hit me. This guy took some pictures of Nina and me at Boijmans museum last year. Good pictures. He said it's for the organization of the event and he's going to send us our pictures via email. He never did. Both Nina and I were complaining that we didn't ask for his email, because we want those pictures.

I called U, but he was travelling under the ground so the connection was lousy. Then he called me back telling me had he known that I was in the brochure, he would have taken extra for me. He teased that I should do modelling instead. Little did he know, this is not the first time that it happened to me in Low land. Too bad no body paying me for it. :)

The next day I got the brochure U talked about. And there it is... apparently I have more luck appearing in Dutch print media then in Indonesian one ;)

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

dih kecil aje tuh gambar, yg gw kenalin bukan tampang tapi jaket loe.

kenapa lo ga pernah jadi model? lha kalo disuruh gaya malah jadi samaaaaaa ekspesinya di semua foto. Makanya jadi model gratisan mulu kakakakaka

Anonymous said...

lol. msh ada ga brochure nya? lumayan lah, sekali2 bs masuk printed media di belanda *najis bgt deh, nin! lol*

nina

Anonymous said...

Nina: I have one for you dear... tadinya mo diambil Sita. Kemarennya di Kunsthal sih masih banyak.. cuma masa gue ngambil lagi sih.. Mau lo frame ye.. huahahahaha

Shinta; ah sirik aje lo.. mo dikata ekspresi sama yg penting bukti, bukan janji... lagian kalo lo yg motret keburu mati gaya, kelamaan ngeset!

Anonymous said...

hahaha males bgt pake dipigura segala ...penasaran aja gmn bentuknya

Fortuna said...

makanya pulang dulu... kita buktikan... aku aja targetnya masuk 'lingkaran rejeki'! Hehehe! Masih ada nggak ya?

Unknown said...

that pic is waaaay to small of u!! and i was v curious about what u looked like... :/

Anonymous said...

Aw... Somebody is curious ;) All in good time...