Friday, June 19, 2015

It Is Life, Jim, But Not As We Know It

A year ago today, I slipped. That split second event has changed my life forever.
It has been hard, physically and mentally, but life goes on and so must I.
I know I am still lucky that I still have my job, that I can still function pretty normal, that my friends and family support me.

I guess this is part of growing up. One of my friends said, if I pass this trial, it means I graduated to the next level.  To be honest, I don't care about the next level.  I do believe in what that lady said to me back in Rotterdam: "every thing is going to be alright".. eventually.  I don't know when, I don't know how, but It will somehow.


2 comments:

colson said...

Hope the lady's prediction comes true and your agony, well agonies actually, will be over. But after all these years, it better will come true soon.

Ta said...

Oh Colson.. Hugs