Wednesday, July 20, 2005

Between Brain and Breast

I was browsing when I read: 'Breast implants could ease depression'. Well, that's something new & very interesting. I was wondering what was the connection between breast and depression. So, I cut & paste the link, gave it to my friend thru YM. After reading the article, I realized that it was an article about BRAIN implants, which is more logical choice, instead of BREAST implants. Somehow my friend initially thought it was about breast implant, too.

I guess, we tended to jump to quickly into conclusion after a glimpse of something.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hehehehheheheheheheh... aku juga pernah keliru gitu...

Pojok Hablay said...

makanya gue suka dibilangin "nyamber" mulu, kebiasaan baca sesuatu grasa grusu dalam ambil kesimpulan...