Saturday, January 30, 2010

Blood is Thicker?

One of my cousins has been calling me a lot lately to talk, to pick my brain, and also to size me up. It's interesting seeing her journey so far, there were tremendous progress in her part toward a good direction. That being said, it still bugs me when I feel like she's competing with me for things that I dont think it's worth competing for.

What interesting is, she keeps saying about us sharing the same blood, that we need to unite. Join forces. What ever that is.

It's just I am in the place where I wont give my loyalty to family without questioning it anymore. I learned my lesson the hard way. For me, blood is not always thicker... I'd rather be there for my closest friends than some people I share the same blood with.

2 comments:

colson said...

Looking around I conclude blood-relationship doesn't necessarily qualify or disqualify someone for close friendship or shared entrepreneurial activities.

Though I guess usually the best and most productive bonds are not the ones by two of a kind. Individuals who are mutually supplemental on average seem to prosper best.

sewa mobil said...

nice blog and article fren