Thursday, November 26, 2009

Internet and Thanksgiving

I spent Thanksgiving listening to 3 of my closest friends talking about their babies. The eldest of these kids is almost 2 years old, and he still hasnt walk on his own, or really talks. The good news is, he is more confidence in walking on his own after staying at grandparents' place last week. The second one is still in an incubator at the hospital waiting for the result of his chromosome test. The bad news are he might have trisomy 21 or trisomy 13, he has GERD, abnormal genitalia, lung infection & ailing liver at this moment and the insurance wont covered the expenses because it's all congenital. The good news is his tiny leaky heart is healing properly. The youngest one is still in the tummy and she is just like her mom, mischievous. I think she'll be a great goddaughter:)

These people means the world to me. They were always there when I needed support. I am glad that I could at least be there in a way for them, by listening to their problems, supporting them, encouraging them, eventho from a far.

I wish we could all be in the same room, but for the moment, I am thankful that we have the Internet to connect us from all over the world.

No comments: