Sunday, November 01, 2009

Reunion

For years I've tried not to go to reunion. I dont see the point of getting together with people I didnt even hang out with in the first place. I do however try to keep in touch with some that I was close to. We talk on the phone, chat, email, and even visit each other in far away places.

It seems to me that ever since everyone are in Facebook, there are more and more reunions. I saw a friend of mine had kindergarten reunion!! So far I managed to dodge it.

Until today, that is.

Since yesterday was one of my BFFs' birthday and she's organizing this get together, I have to attend it. Tho I asked if the rest of the gals remember it was her birthday yesterday, and she said she didnt think so. I guess it wont be a birthday lunch, more of a small reunion. Sigh!

2 comments:

Pojok Hablay said...

Ouch, they don't even remember. Sometimes I wonder, if FB doesn't give information about birthday, will they care about it?

I tend to avoid reunion and they would think I am a weirdo.

triesti said...

well she called and asked if they r available for lunch not mentioning about bday. I think out of 10 of us, only one other gal remembered. anyway it was ok since it was a small gathering. i was sick afterward tho..see, my body retaliate:P

but yeah. even with notification sometimes people forget.