Saturday, December 12, 2009

Argh Moment

x: can I speak with your mom?
me: she's not home
x: so when are you getting married?
me: hm.. dunno
x: your bule boyfriend, is he here?
me: no..
x: are you dating anyone else here?
me: no!

ok.. that's mom's nosy friend. "Friend' is not the right word, mom tolerate her out of respect for her husband. I try to limit my interaction with her because not only she is nosy but she just want to feel good about herself. I get the "my daughter is better than you" in all variation from her all the time, and she told everyone who would listen about it.

She just assumed I have a bule bf. What I dont get is if I was in a long distance relationship, which she assumed I was in one, why would she asked about me dating someone else over here? Gosh, I heard about her daughter having two bfs (locally) at one point, and she sounded proud that guys fighting for her daughter. But I am not like that. At. All.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

i kinda like when ppl r nosy about me, makes me feel sorta important : ) or at least more interesting than they r : ))

triesti said...

well, you've met our nosy neighbor, the one who were teasing you. I can tolerate/humour her. But not this lady. She's just get on my nerve. Like her purpose of life is to feel good on the expense of others.