Saturday, December 26, 2009

The Bogor Palace

I took this pic at the very same spot where my mom danced 37 years ago, under the dome of the palace. The room called The room of 1000 mirrors, it has two out of five mirrors that survived the Japanese occupation. That spot is also the Zero kilometer of Bogor. It is actually not allowed to take picture inside, so this one is a privileged. We were also told that those who did, not always got any pictures. Some blame the palace being haunted. I'd say faulty flashlight/camera.

Apparently from that spot, you can draw straight line all the way to the Jakarta's presidential Palace. How cool is that?!

2 comments:

delvi said...

mmmm...my wildest dream is to have a dancer as my mom! merry xmast to you and selamat hari ibu to ur mom!

triesti said...

thanks, I will, delvi. You can still get your mom to dance, you know. We are going to take a dance class together next year, and she's (the one on my left) already 60yo!

The four of us in that pix, we danced in public at some point in our lives, for performances, for competition or just for fun.