Tuesday, March 29, 2011

On Reaction to Bad News

I've noticed that each time someone deliver bad news about me, other people were more shock hearing it than me. Most of the time the news is just a confirmation of my gut feeling. So, when they were all speechless, I'd be: 'ok, what next?'

Perhaps I'm grieving. Perhaps I'm in denial. Perhaps I'm just being in the zone.

With each bad news, I just thought "this too shall pass".
I dont know when, I dont know how. But it will. I have faith in it.

2 comments:

colson said...

Whatever the bad news was, never give in. Because it ultimately will pass indeed. The old truth ( or platitude) by Friedrich Nietzsche goes like this I believe: "if it doesn't kill you it will make you stronger"! Which actually often is the case.

trieti said...

My thought exactly.