Monday, July 05, 2010

WANTED

That's the subject of a friend's email today. Apparently his friend wanted to see me about something we talked about last month. His office tried to contact my cell since Friday, but couldnt get through (something is terribly wrong with my cell, it looked ok but no calls get through). They thought I was out of the country. Finally they emailed me today.


So, I agreed to have the meeting, but the question is, I have no idea what the guy really wants. His office just said to follow up what we discussed, when I asked more specific they have no clue. We discussed politics (he was one of the founders of PAN), linguistics, economics, health care (workers and law), Bill Gates Foundation, and a bit of Ireland (he deals with Irish companies). Me and my big mouth.

Wish me luck

1 comment: