Saturday, December 25, 2004

Weird conversation #2

I just met this girl for two flitting moments before when we had this conversation while I was making meat balls for dinner

-how's your study?
+While taking her pizza out of the oven she answered lightly: Oh, I just quit. I did hairdressing training but I decided to stop and work for a year. Then I'm going to train to work at the funeral home
-I stopped mixing my meat with bread crumbs: What?
+Smiling and cutting her pizza: to work at the funeral home
-Continuing mixing my meat with an egg : well, that's not something you hear everyday. May I ask why?

+I know, that's what my mom said when I told her about my plan. It's not like I like seeing dead bodies. I want to help people with their grief. To make the transition easier for them by giving a good funeral for their love one. To fulfill one's last wish.
-That's very noble of you

She smiled and left to eat her cheese and salami Pizza with her bf.
I started frying my meat balls and wondering how I didn't fulfill my grandfather's last will. It saddened me...

No comments: