Saturday, December 11, 2010

Weird Conversation #4

We just wrapped up our meeting. The guy rose from his chair, looked at me, and approaching me.


+ Are you related to T? His niece, perhaps?
- Yes sir, I'm his niece
+ I thought so, you look a bit like him. So, Are you from his side, or from his wife's?
- Actually, from his wife's side.
+ Yeah, your uncle is arabic descended.
* She's also B's niece
+ Oh, no wonder. I know you uncles.

Today I told oom T & B about this, and they were laughing. Oom T looks very Arabic, I look very Indonesian. Our similarity is having the same malocclusion. My uncle didnt even remember the guy or if both of us (I used to tag a long Oom T's meetings or functions) met the guy before.

2 comments:

colson said...

Gradually, putting together all little bits of information you gave about your appearance in the course of many entries, I can draw a picture of you. Which can come in handy if I ever would meet you :).

triesti said...

If you look at my avatar, that's my sketch of moi. :)